We know that the Holidays aren’t always fun and games, so we’re holding not one but TWO holiday contests to bring on the cheer!
CONTEST #1 – HOLIDAY CARD CONTEST
Gather up all your photoshopping/paint skillz to create a humorous, virtual holiday “postcard”. You don’t have to be a graphic design expert, just someone with a fantastic sense of humor!
All holiday postcards submitted will be featured on Victor’s Village. On top of that, we’re giving away an awesome prize to the creator of our favorite design!
1. BE FUNNY!
2. You can theme your holiday card after ANY winter holiday (including one you just made up, if you wish) or in just a general “Happy Holidays” format.
3. If you include photos of specific characters that have already been cast in the films, you must use the actor cast as the character! We get it: You wanted someone else to play Katniss or Peeta or Peacekeeper #56. But they’re not, so deal.
4. To keep things from getting too big and crazy, keep all holiday cards 600w x 350h or smaller!
5. All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, December 23! The Victor’s Village staff will pick our favorites and announce the grand prize winner soon after!
- Catching Fire Fan Camp poster signed by Willow Shields
- One copy of The Panem Companion by V. Arrow
- Mellark Bakery poster by Blueleaf Creative
CONTEST #2 – DISTRICT PHOTO CONTEST
No matter where you live, you’ve probably seen glimpses of Districts! We want you to take a photo of the “district views” in your neck of the woods and let the world see how you view the districts or The Capitol!
1. The photo must be an original taken by you. Anything else will be disqualified.
2. No Photoshop! If you want to get creative, stick to the Holiday Card Contest!
3. The photo does not have to represent the District you live in, according to the books. So if you live in Europe and take a photo of something that reminds you of District 12, enter it!
4. All entries must be sent to email@example.com no later than Friday, December 27! The photos will be voted on by the viewers starting December 28. The winner will be announced December 31!
- Catching Fire Fan Camp poster signed by Francis Lawrence
- Mellark Bakery Apron by Studio Vim
- The Hob poster by Blueleaf Creative