THE #TICKTOCK11 CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!
And you thought it was just another Thursday!
Welcome to #TICKTOCK11!
First, let’s recap: #TickTock12 brought some very important news for fans who want to make it to those midnight premieres. The on-sale ticket date for the movie is October 1! You can sign up for a reminder email from Fandango by clicking here. We also got to hear Coldplay’s Atlas, the first song released off The Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack, accompanied by a chance to win the original lyrics sheet, and saw TONS of new character stills!
Now, with #TickTock11, we are very pleased to announce the date of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire premiere in Los Angeles, CA will be…
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18!
Thanks to Lionsgate, we also have the extreme pleasure of offering you a chance to be part of it. Victor’s Village is thrilled to announce that we are one of 75 sites offering up a #TickTock11 contest in honor of the 75th Hunger Games. One lucky fan here at Victor’s Village will win A PAIR OF TICKETS FOR THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE PREMIERE!
To enter, just leave us a comment answering this question:
“What does The Hunger Games mean to you?”
Quick Version of the Rules:
- This contest is open to international fans, but…
- The winner will ONLY receive the tickets, which must be picked up at the event location. No other expenses, travel costs, or accommodation costs will be paid.
- One comment per person. Double entries will be disqualified. We’re keeping track.
- The winner will be announced on September 30.
Please click READ MORE and check out the full official rules below the cut.
As previously mentioned, you can enter for a chance to win premiere tickets 74 more times from other fansites and media outlets. Go here to see the full list of contests! You can also check it out on Facebook.
Best of luck, tributes!
Remember, you can find ALL the #TickTock moments on The Hunger Games Explorer.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Contest begins September 12 at 10am PST and ends September 25 at 11:59pm PST, after which time all entries will be discarded.
2. PRIZE & ACCOMMODATIONS. The prize consists of TWO (2) tickets to the Los Angeles premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on November 18, to be picked up at will call at the premiere venue on the day of the event. Victor’s Village will NOT provide airfare, hotel accommodations, spending reimbursement, or any other type of compensation to contest winners. All entrants agree to make their own accommodations surrounding the premiere accordingly.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This contest is open internationally, providing that any winners agree to act in accordance with the PRIZE & ACCOMMODATIONS clause.
4. HOW TO ENTER. Go to the comments section of this post and answer the following question: “What does The Hunger Games mean to you?”
Each entrant may only provide ONE (1) entry. Each comment must contain a legitimate email address. Any parties attempting multiple entries will be disqualified from the contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Each entry will be assigned a number. A winner will be drawn by number via the website www.Random.org. Odds of winning vary depending on the number of entrants. The winner will be announced on Victor’s Village and its social networks on Monday, September 30 at 10am PST and simultaneously contacted via email. Winner must respond to said email within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.